Freitag, 6. Januar 2012

Welcome!

Welcome.
My name is Arne Platzen. I work as an IT consultant for MT AG, Germany, for more than 5 years now, having 12+ years experience in the IT-Sector. Originally coming from deep Oracle-World of developing with PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and Oracle Designer, I moved on to discover new worlds and new civilisations, which means the Oracle Fusion stack. I developed Eclipse RCP Applications and Web Applications with the Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF).
After shifting more and more to integration projects, I started working with Oracle SOA Suite, OSB and the Weblogic Server. Currently, I am head of the Competence Center for Oracle SOA in my company and work as a consultant for SOA and integration, doing conceptional and architectural work in different projects.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen